For a seamless and truly exceptional experience, make Bacara your culinary home base for the Santa Barbara Food & Wine Weekend
About our Dog Friendly Hotel in Santa Barbara, CA
Hello Pet Owners. We would love for you to meet Rocky, whose favorite luxury destination is Bacara Resort & Spa! While at Bacara’s pet friendly hotel, Rocky enjoys:
- Luxurious Pet Bed
- Food and water bowls
- 78 beach front acres to explore
- Pet clean-up bags available at housekeeping
- Outdoor dining with his owners at Bistro & Spa Café terrace
While we understand your pet is like a family member, we ask that you please be sure to always keep your pooch on their leash. To ensure that we thoroughly clean up after you depart, Bacara has a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $150 per room (this fee does not include any additional costs which may result from damage and/or flea infestation). We are pleased to accommodate any dog weighing up to 50 pounds.
As a favorite pet friendly hotel in Santa Barbara, our pet policy & procedures include:
- Please be aware that all dogs must be on a leash at all times with a maximum range of 6 feet during their stay at Bacara.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurants, the Spa at Bacara, or the pool areas. We do have the patio area at Bistro Restaurant available if you wish to dine with your dog present.
- Please notify Housekeeping of any special time for servicing your room. They will not enter a room with an unattended dog inside. A placard is available in your room for use.
- Please pick-up after your dog. Extra baggies are supplied by Housekeeping.
- A pet fee of $150 per room, will be charged upon check-in. This fee does not include any additional costs which may result from damage and/or flea infestation.
- Pet owners are liable for any disturbances their dog causes to guests staying at Bacara. This includes excessive barking. A $50 fee will be applied to any disturbances.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended while on property. For the health concerns of all of our guests, we are unable to accommodate any other animals.
*The $150 fee does not include any additional costs which may result from damage and/or flea infestation. Dogs are not allowed in the Spa at Bacara or the pool areas.