Treat yourself to a relaxing spring break at Santa Barbara’s only oceanfront resort.
Tennis Vacations by Bacara
For your next tennis vacation, Bacara Resort and Spa is simply the best choice. Bacara’s tennis facility offers four Har-Tru clay composition courts along with private and semi-private lessons with a resident pro, adult and junior clinics, match arrangements and equipment rentals.
Bacara’s Tennis Recommendations & Rules
Advance reservations are recommended for court times, lessons, clinics or game arrangements. A four-hour cancellation is required for all instruction. Night play is available by appointment only. Proper court shoes required. Rental shoes are available. For reservations, please call 805.571.3209.
Spring and Summer Hours:
- Monday – Sunday, 8:00 am – 7 :00 pm
Fall and Winter Hours:
- Weekdays, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Weekends, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Court: $25 per hour
- Doubles: $40 per hour
- Night Play (By appointment only): $35/person per hour
- Ball Machine: $50/hour, $35/half hour
- Private Adult Lessons, 15+ Years: $90/hour, $55/half hour
- Private Junior Lessons, 5-14 Years: $80/hour, $50/half hour
- Semi-Private Lessons for Two: $110/hour
- Daily Adult Clinic for Minimum of Three: $35/person per hour, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Daily Junior Clinic for Minimum of Three: $30/person per hour, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Bacara’s Kids’ Tennis Camps
Join Bacara’s renowned tennis pros for fun-filled summer tennis clinics at the resort’s four Har-Tru clay tennis courts. Camps include professional instruction by award-winning tennis pros; all equipment, snacks and beverages are provided.
Age Range: 6 to 14
Time: 1:15 to 4 p.m.
Cost: $250 a week $50 a day, includes snack and beverage
Contact: Otis Smith, Director of Tennis, 855-795-8826 or email@example.com