Daily breakfast credit of $80 for one or two persons in one of our restaurants or in the privacy of your room
Monarch Kids’ Club
Perfect for Santa Barbara Family Vacations
Monarch Kids’ Club is a wonderful place for fun and exploration for children ages 5 through 12. The program was designed especially to reflect Bacara’s beautiful and native surroundings, its natural beaches, rolling hills and rich Chumash history.
Neighboring Bacara is the Ellwood Butterfly Preserve. Each year Monarch butterflies migrate to the preserve for their over-wintering time. Just as the preserve fosters a warm and safe habitat for the butterflies, our Monarch Kids’ Club is a haven for children to learn and explore. Monarchs, much like our guests, retreat to Bacara to bask in the sea and sun.
The Monarch Kids’ Club is offered seasonally over summer and select holidays. Please call the Concierge at 805.571.3012 for details.
- Full Day / 9:00 am – 4:00 pm: $100 ($90 for siblings) includes lunch
- Morning Half Day / 9:00 am – 1:00 pm: $50 ($45 for siblings) includes lunch
- Afternoon Half Day / 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm: $50 ($45 for siblings) includes lunch
2015 Summer Schedule
- Friday, June 26 and Saturday, June 27
- Thursday, July 2 – Sunday, July 5
- Thursday, July 9 – Sunday, July 12
- Thursday, July 16 – Sunday, July 19
- Thursday, July 23 – Sunday, July 26
- Thursday, July 30 – Sunday, August 2
- Thursday, August 6 – Sunday, August 9
- Thursday, August 13 – Sunday, August 16
- Thursday, August 20 – Sunday, August 23
- Thursday, August 27 – Sunday, August 30
- Thursday, September 3 – Sunday, September 6
- Limited Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and evening activities are available. Please check with the Concierge for more information
*For ages 5 – 12 years old. Children under 5 may join us accompanied by an adult. Fees, activities and themes are subject to change without notice.