Treat yourself to a relaxing spring break at Santa Barbara’s only oceanfront resort.
Monarch Kids’ Club
Perfect for Santa Barbara Family Vacations
Monarch Kids’ Club is a wonderful place for fun and exploration for children ages 5 through 12. The program was designed especially to reflect Bacara’s beautiful and native surroundings, its natural beaches, rolling hills and rich Chumash history.
Neighboring Bacara is the Ellwood Butterfly Preserve. Each year Monarch butterflies migrate to the preserve for their over-wintering time. Just as the preserve fosters a warm and safe habitat for the butterflies, our Monarch Kids’ Club is a haven for children to learn and explore. Monarchs, much like our guests, retreat to Bacara to bask in the sea and sun.
The Monarch Kids’ Club is offered seasonally over summer and select holidays. Please call the Concierge at 805.571.3012 for details.
- The Monarch Kids’ Club is available on select Saturdays and Sundays, advanced reservations are required
- Full Day / 9:00 am – 4:00 pm: $135 (includes lunch)
- Morning Half Day / 9:00 am – 1:00 pm: $85 (includes lunch)
- Afternoon Half Day / 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm: $85 (includes lunch)
- Saturday Night/ 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm: $95 (includes dinner)
- 20% discount for guests with more than one child
*For ages 5 – 12 years old. Children under 5 may join us accompanied by an adult. Fees, activities and themes are subject to change without notice.