For reservations or more information about Bacara’s holiday festivities, please call 855.788.1116
Premier Destination Weddings in Santa Barbara, CA
Celebrate in Paradise
Nestled along the sloping hills just above the Pacific Ocean, Santa Barbara offers one of the most romantic settings for California weddings. With its Spanish-style buildings of red-tiled roofs and white stucco walls, the city sparkles with golden beaches, blue skies, and palm trees that line its curving bay. Aside from its beautiful weather and exquisite beaches, Santa Barbara also boasts a well-respected wine region, with as many as 115 wineries and 21,000 acres of production.
Just 90 miles north of the hustle and bustle of LA, guests from around the world visit Santa Barbara’s coastal sanctuary every year. Experience State Street, the city’s main drag of savory restaurants and upscale shopping, tour the famous Santa Barbara Mission, rent bicycles along the coast, or experience horseback riding on trails that overlook the Pacific. For exquisite weddings in California, Santa Barbara is paradise.
Destination Weddings at Bacara Resort
With its breathtaking ocean views and spectacular wedding venues, Bacara Resort & Spa offers 78 oceanfront acres for the most romantic destination weddings in Santa Barbara, CA. From an intimate garden setting to a sparkling seaside ceremony to a grand ballroom reception, our luxury resort will create a memorable wedding celebration for your most special day.
For traveling guests, Bacara offers:
- 354 spacious guest rooms, luxury suites or luxury retreats, all of which feature private balconies or patios with garden, mountain or ocean views.
- Fine dining in our restaurants, including the Forbes 4-Star Miro restaurant, which features a 12,000-bottle wine cellar.
- The legendary Spa at Bacara, a 42,000-square-foot spa and wellness center.
- World-class golf at three nearby courses, including the adjacent Sandpiper.
- Additional resort recreation, including beach activities, three zero-edge swimming pools, four lighted tennis courts, a supervised kid’s club, specialty retail shops and adjacent hiking trails.
- Close proximity to all of Santa Barbara’s many attractions, including wineries, ocean excursions, historic sightseeing and upscale shopping.
Diagrams & Event Space
Please click here to view diagrams and a list of dimensions for all meeting and event space at Bacara.
For more information, please contact us using our Wedding Planning Form.